There are a number of things that we aren’t allowed to move.
And, honestly, with the significantly increased risk of causing damage to a client’s load or to our storage facility, keeping these items off of our trucks and out of our storage warehouse just makes sense.
We have included our prohibited items list below to help you know what you shouldn’t plan for us to take as you get ready for moving day:
Hazardous Materials & Explosives
- Strongly acidic or corrosive chemicals
- Chlorine Bleach and other cleaning chemicals
- Ammonia and ammonia-based cleaning solutions
- Acetone and other flammable nail polish removers
- Other chemicals that could be deemed hazardous or risk damage to your load if they spilled or leaked from their containers during transport.
- Firearms Ammunition
- Tannerite and similar compounds
- Any other explosive hazard of a compressed-materials or chemically explosive quality.
Accelerants / Flammables
- Propane tanks / Tanks for a grill
- Hair spray or other Aerosol compounds
- Paint-thinner and/or Paint cans
- Gasoline or other fuel. There cannot be fuel in be in lawn equipment like mowers/trimmers. Fuel cannot be transported even if it is in approved containers.
- Lighter fluid and kerosene
- Financial and personal documents
- Checkbooks and credit cards
We cannot transport live animals.
Due to the potential for the introduction of damaging pests to our trucks and therefore across state lines, we cannot transport live plants.
Absolutely no food may be included in your load if you are making use of our Storage Warehouse. The introduction of food into any storage facility could cause great damage to your load and to other client’s loads.
If we are moving you from one house to another on the same day and we’re moving the non-perishable contents of your pantry in boxes at the same time, then that’s okay. We just can’t move stuff that will spoil.